Caring for a loved one that needs help in daily living tasks, whether it is short-term or long-term assistance needed, can be a very demanding job. @WORK HelpingHands Services can give you some free time and peace of mind. We provide caring individuals to meet any of the following needs:
- Personal Care Assistants
- Medication Reminders – Either by a phone call or as part of our in-home service, we’ll make sure that your loved one remembers their required medications at the appropriate time.
- Monitor Daily Nutrition - @WORK HelpingHands Services is there to assist our clients in receiving the proper meals and nutrition they need.
- Maintain a Comfortable Environment – Our personal care assistants will make sure your loved one is in a caring environment with their comfort items close at hand.
- Wake Up / Good Night Calls – A service for our clients that doesn’t necessarily require an assistant on premises but would like us to check in to make sure that all is well at home.
- Assist with Clothing Selection – We will make sure your loved one is dressed appropriately for the occasion and/or weather.
- Wake Up / Good Night Visit – If our services are only needed first thing in the morning and/or just before bedtime, then this service is for you.
- Respite Care – A much deserved break period for the ones who are watching over family members with supervision needs. Whether its one day or several, give us a call and we’ll be there for you.
- Companionship Services